I wore my new 1785 Robe à l’Anglaise last Sunday. I’ve finally made my dream come true! Everything is handsewn and done by myself. There are some parts that I could have done better but for this Sunday it worked. Hope you like it *-*
I’ve put all of the fabric painting tutorials into one big photo post.
Includes silk painting with resist (Elven Banner), free-hand painting on stretch fabrics (Jareth from Labyrinth), fake embroidery with puffy paint (Peter of Narnia), graphite transfer paper with fabric paint pens (Tali from Mass Effect) and regular Tulip fabric paint (TARDIS lab coat).
Maybe this format is better?
Since the last set has been so popular, here is another one.
1. Orcish bulwark, build in a former quarry
2. Exhibition of prepared fairies (I was assured they were all harmful)
3. Soldiers of the antiquity marching
4. A high ranking officer of the local cult, called ‘The Green Comet’
5. Citiziens of the town with the banner of their quarter
6. Militiamen and soldiers of the Pilgrims, ready to fight
Once again, all pictures taken at the Epic Empires 2014 by Nummi